Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate blog

Hate to say I think McCain did pretty well on the tax issue. Not that I agree but he was holding his own. The trendlines were fairly positive for both. He kept Obama on the defensive a little but Obama kept on message 95% will get tax cut.


When watching the debates I am always amazed by the divergence from the male and female respondents on the CNN tracking.

Just finished watching the Ayers Acorn associations round. I have to say Obama won this round. It went along way to take the sting out of the smears. The dials dropped hard when McCain attempted to bring it back up it.

Why is it that it appears men are more fooled by the Palin pick than most women?


At this point McCain has lost any advantage he won during the tax round of this debate.

Thank goodness that we didn't have 10 of these. I think I can answer both candidates for them.

Obama can mock McCain with his laugh so easily.

Zero did that just kill McCain. What a facial. And to think I started out thinking McCain was going to outperform. Not so much.

Ok this is childish. But McCain looks like a character off the old tv show "V".

Here comes the Abortion extremist attack comes. We knew it was coming. Glad it did. It gives Obama a chance to address it head on.

By the way does McCain know he is on tv?

1 comment:

eric said...

Hilarious, thanks for the great commentary!