Thursday, October 2, 2008

Check your local listings





Yet another example why so many are impressed with leadership of this man and this campaign. I don't know who in the Obama campaign came up or executed this idea but this is a team that Obama has put together and has lead. It is an example of the kind of Presidency he would offer us.

Here are a couple of practical applications. Many rural voters don't have access to cable and rely on Dish and Directtv. Expect his future tv and web ads to direct you to his channel. There are a lot of people who use the tv as background noise this way they can become better versed in their opinions of OBama. Obama is able to program the channel. Therefore he is able to provide more than 30 second ads for the public. His ability to respond to any attacks has just increased drastically. I am certain there are advantages I am missing. Mean time check your local listing I found him on Channel 73 of dish network.

1 comment:

eric said...

Incredible and a great idea! Exactly the kind of forward thinking I would expect from his campaign. I will have to check Comcast. Brilliant!